EthoVision XT in several domains of research
EthoVision XT video tracking is mentioned in thousands of publications across behavioral research domains. These pie charts give you an idea of the main domains and mental health conditions that are researched using EthoVision XT. Click on the pie chart to go to the current list of publications in Google Scholar.
EthoVision XT: The video tracking software | Product Tour
Why EthoVision XT is the market leader
3 tips: How to use EthoVision XT | Noldus Product Demo
Learn about EthoVision XT in two minutes!
Using EthoVision XT as an education tool | Noldus Customer Success Story
Our most recent Success Story
Basic behavioral neuroscience in rodents
EthoVision XT is the most advanced video tracking software for research in rodents. How you can you put this powerful software to the most advantage in your research? Check out our free downloadable e-book about the basic behavioral neuroscience in rodents.
Download our white papers
Download our case studies
Here's a list of recent relevant publications that mention the use of EthoVision XT. Do you want to add your publication to the list? Let us know at email@example.com!
- Roberts, B.M. et al. (2019). Ensemble encoding of action speed by striatal fast‑spiking interneurons. Brain Structure and Function, 224(7), 2567-2576.
- Frank, D. et al. (2019). Early life stress induces submissive behavior in adult rats. Behavioural Brain Research, 372, 112025.
- Hoffman, J.D. et al. (2019). Dietary insulin alters the gut microbiome, enhances systemic metabolism and reduces neuroinflammation in an APOE4 mouse model. PLOS ONE 14(8), e0221828.
- Sampath, D. et al. (2020). Carbamoylated erythropoietin produces antidepressant-like effects in male and female mice. Progress in Neuropsychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry, 96, 109754.
- Hestehave, S. et al. (2019). Stress sensitivity and cutaneous sensory thresholds before and after neuropathic injury in various inbred and outbred rat strains. Brain Behavioural Research, 375, 112149.
- Thomi, G. et al. (2019). Intranasally administered exosomes from umbilical cord stem cells have preventive neuroprotective effects and contribute to functional recovery after perinatal brain injury. Cells, 8(8), e855.
- Bose, P. et al. (2019). The novel small molecule TRVA242 stabilizes neuromuscular junction defects in multiple animal models of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Neurotherapeutics, doi: 10.1007/s13311-019-00765-w.
- Petrault, O. et al. (2019). Visceral adiposity links cerebrovascular dysfunction to cognitive impairment in middle-aged mice. Neurobiology of Disease, 130, 10453.
- Griciuc, A. et al. (2019). TREM2 acts downstream of CD33 in modulating microglial pathology in Alzheimer’s disease. Neuron, 103(5), 820-835.e7.
- Loftis, J.M. et al. (2019). Neuroinvasion and cognitive impairment in comorbid alcohol dependence and chronic viral infection: An initial investigation. Journal of Neuroimmunology, 15, 577006.